Monday, July 7, 2008

George Washington Smoked Marijuana!


“Make the most of the hemp seed, sow it everywhere.”~Thomas Jefferson

“All you need to know are a few basics. First, there are male and female plants. The substance that gives marijuana its famous psychoactive kick is concentrated in the flowers or buds of the females. So when they’re old enough to tell them apart, kill the males. Two, give your plants plenty of light and not too much water.”~George Washington

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”~Willie Nelson

“Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.”~William F Buckley Jr.

“Whenever the people are for gay marriage or medical marijuana or assisted suicide, suddenly the "will of the people" goes out the window.”~Bill Maher

"I was arrested for possession and cultivation of marijuana in the early '70s, and it was thrown out. The judge asked me how I felt about it, and I said, "I understand the law, and I want you to know I'll pay the fine, but I cannot guarantee I will not break this law again." He really chewed me out for that."~George Carlin

No comments: