Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Miller High Life



You know those commercials where the large black guy is running in to restaurants and sporting complex box seats to take away the Miller High Life that's being sold for ridiculous prices along side $15 hamburgers? Well today as I strolled the beer isle for a cheap 12 pack, assuming it would end up being Budweiser, I noticed that Miller High Life was only $6.99 for a 12 pack!! "That shit is cheap" is what I thought to myself. I've most likely drank High Life less than 5 times in my entire life. The Champagne of Beer, yeah right? It is definitely not a delicious beer, but after finishing my first bottle I do have to admit it is just as good as Bud and Coors. When it comes down to beer, I love foreign beers, microbreweries, breweries that experiment with odd blends, etc. My favorite beers ever are Bluepoint Brewery, Becks, Victory, Magic Hat, Flying Dog, Yuengling, and of course Budweiser. However when it comes to buying cheap nasty beer I'll take Miller High Life over Natural Ice and Pabst Blue Ribbon any day.

No comments: