Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mind Control!


Last night I'm driving home and on the left side of the road I see a biker, it's dark out and they are just barely visible because of the pedal reflectors. I am keeping an eye on this biker and the road at the same time to be safe, make sure that they don't try and cross or something and I swear to you the first thing that pops in my head is "I better watch out for this biker, they might be a SUICIDE BOMBER!" Not it might be a kid, or a deaf person! It was like suicide bomber was implanted in to my head. It sort of sounded like it in my thought's; like it was an audio clip that was recorded over with suicide bomber covering up what was really supposed to be there. Now I can come up with only two conclusions, the media has saturated this country with so much fear of terrorism that my mind subconsciously took this direction on it's own *or* the government is using Camp Hero as a base of operations for subliminal messages being sent throughout the entire population of LI, maybe NY, hell maybe the US! They took what I was going to think and just inserted "suicide bomber" over a word here to instill fear in me! So next time you think something out of character, remember, the government can hear what you think and is most likely controlling what you think as well!

P.S. Obviously this is a joke, but seriously, that was the first thing I thought when I saw the biker! Weird shit.

No comments: