Sunday, April 6, 2008

A day late a buck short


Well today is not d-day anymore. Due in part to multiple cirumstances, got really messed up last night and didn't get home from the city till almost 1 AM, still have to renew some library books for the ride (and they're closed today), and thought I might have had someone to join me on the ride and was going to wait for her (but yet another futile circumstance, noone has any sense of adventure anymore!). But with all that said, d-day is only one day away, tomorrow. So this push back isn't that monumental. But today is going to be a hard day to get through, mostly because of the anxiety of wanting to get on the road! I just want to sleep the day away and get it over with. But instead I'll watch the Mets game, pack up the rest of my stuff, get a propane tank for my mini stove, and relax.

No comments: