Tuesday, April 8, 2008

For Real This Time!

Tomorrow morning I am waking up at 7:30, doing my thing, going to the library, buying some propane, getting a full tank of gas, picking up Aviva in the city, and leaving to drive around the Eastern Seaboard for the next few weeks. Another life goal I can check of the list. If I keep going at this rate I'm not going to have anything to look forward to. Nah just kidding, my list of goals and the relative time and effort that will have to be put in to accomplishing many of them will probably bring me in to my late 80's.

Past Goals:
Build Computer
Work at Ski Resort
Own VW Bus
Rid my life of bills

Future Goals:
Cross Country to Cali
Backpack Europe
Teach abroad in South America and Asia
Write and Direct a horror movie
Organic farming in Australia
Sailboat trip to all of the Pacific Island
Buy my own plot of land to farm
Organize an artistic collaboration group
Open a "museum" of technology

Hmm well I guess those are all my life goals right now, so maybe not late 80's. I guess I can get all that done by the time I'm 40 and just live the good life afterwards, wish me luck. On all of that and the trip I am about to depart for!

No comments: